Weekly Guided Meditation Program 2022
10 December @ 5:30 pm - 6:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Saturday, repeating until 31 December, 2022
With the easing of COVID restrictions across Victoria, Berwick Sakyamuni Sambuddha Vihara is also resuming its normal operations step by step according to the COVIDSafe guidelines. As you may be aware the monthly Sil program returned face-to-face this month with some density limits. By adding another step to that, we are happy to announce the start of a weekly guided meditation program from this Saturday, 23rd April 2022. The guided meditation program will be running for 1 hour from 5.45pm to 6.45pm and please arrive by 5.30pm to start on time and minimise any disturbances to the other participants after starting the program. Doors will be open from 5.00pm if you want to come, worship, and prepare yourself for the program. Due to the COVIDSafe guidelines for social distancing, only 60 participants can be accommodated at this stage, but we are looking forward to increasing these numbers in the future if there is a demand.
Please read the following important information related to the guided meditation program.
- Participants attending this weekly program must be registered using the link below. (https://forms.gle/5CXAGY1FKurUgcax6).
- All participants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or should have a valid and current exemption for entry to the program. You must provide the vaccine certificate or exemption at the entrance. Please make sure you have these as printed copies or on your mobile phone with or without linking to the Services Victoria QR code check-in application.
- All participants must wear a face mask all the time during the program.
- Participants need to maintain 1.5 meters distance from each other.
- Please observe COVID regulations and refrain from participating if you have a cold, cough, fever, or any COVID symptom.
If you need any further clarifications, please contact 0400148461.