- This event has passed.
Weekly Guided Meditation Program 2022
23 April, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 6:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Saturday, repeating until 3 September, 2022
The guided meditation program will be running every Saturday (with some exceptions, please check the website event calendar before attending) for 1 hour from 5.45 pm to 6.45 pm and please arrive by 5.30 pm to start on time and minimise any disturbances to the other participants after starting the program. Doors will be open from 5.00 pm if you want to come, worship, and prepare yourself for the program. Also, you are welcome to stay afterward to participate in the daily Buddha Pooja program, Vas Dhamma Sermon (during the Vas season), and/or practice meditation further.
Due to the COVIDSafe guidelines for social distancing, only 60 participants can be accommodated at this stage, but we are looking forward to increasing these numbers in the future if there is a demand.
Please read the following important information related to the guided meditation program.
- From 20th August 2022, no registration is required.
- Please see below for the Vihara COVIDSafe guidelines.
COVIDSafe guidelines at Sakyamuni Sambuddha Vihara
We as a community, highly value the health and wellbeing of our resident monks, visiting monks, and elderly, young, and immunocompromised people participating in events and/or special occasions. Therefore, it is our responsibility to refrain from spreading sicknesses during these unprecedented times. To make this happen as a responsible organisation, we kindly request you to respect and follow the Vihara COVIDSafe guidelines as listed below.
- All participants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or should have a valid and current exemption for entry to the event. If requested, you must provide the vaccine certificate or exemption at the entrance. Please make sure you have these as printed copies or on your mobile phone with or without linking to the Services Victoria QR code check-in application.
- All participants must wear a face mask all the time during the event unless they have a valid medical exemption to present upon request.
- Participants who are not in the same family need to maintain 1.5 meters distance from each other.
- Please observe COVID regulations and refrain from participating if you have a sore throat, cold, cough, fever, or any other COVID symptom.
- Please refer to the event details for the allowed number of in-person participants due to the event location space.
If you need any further clarifications, please contact 0400148461.
May the Noble Triple Gem bless you!