- This event has passed.
April SIL Program (2021)
24 April @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
It is with great pleasure we announce that, Monthly SIL program at Berwick Sakyamuni Sambuddha Vihara will be opened for public on Saturday 24th April after more than a year. But due to COVID rules only 60 participants can be accommodated due to the space limit with 1.5 meters distance.
Please read following important information related to SIL program participants.
- Participants must be registered using link here (https://forms.gle/
- Participants need to bring following items
- Bottle of Water
- Breakfast meal (Temple will not serve Breakfast meal due to COVID situation)
- Lunch meal (Temple will not serve Lunch meal due to COVID situation)
- Face mask
- Required utensils (eg: a cup and a plate )
- Participants need to maintain 1.5 meters distance from each other.
- Make sure to avoid food sharing during the program.
- Please observe COVID regulations and refrain from participation if you have a cold, coughs or fever symptoms.
If you have any further clarifications, please contact 0433579646
SIL program flyer is attached with the program details.